A burly alloy frame with 150 mm of rear travel that fully encases a 500 Wh battery, an e-MTB-optimised 160 mm RockShox fork, a powerful Bosch 250 W motor that assists up to 20 mph (25 km/h in Europe) and a controller on the handle bar. Plus, a 1×12 drive train with a wide gear range so you can always find the ideal cadence for the motor, a dropper post, powerful 4-piston brakes for more downhill confidence and 29er Bontrager wheels with nimble yet grippy 2.6″ tyres.
- GPS with some trails programmed. (If you don’t know the local area, we recommend you book a guided MTB trip – this will undoubtedly raise your biking experience to another level.)
- Lupine head/bike light
- For use in competition; double price
Three options when you rent a bike:
- We deliver the bike to your desired location in Alta (additional charge)
- We pick you up in Alta and drive you to Glød (additional charge)
- You make your own way to Glød (free)
NOK 800 per day
NOK 2,120 for three days
Includes helmet & lock, and cable for charging if needed
Rented product must latest be delivered back at 09.00AM the next day.